How to set up a Blog
What is a blog?
So you want to blog, but you're not quite sure how to set up a blog...well you've come to the right place.
A blog is essentially an online journal where you can write down your thoughts, ideas, opinions and practically anything you want people to read. There are no rules or guidelines to blogging, you are free to write whatever you want whenever you want. This is exactly what interested me in blogging and learning as much as I could about how to set up a blog in the first place.
Blogs come in different styles, formats, and settings depending on the preference of the user. Remember, there are no rules to blogging. A blog can be a place to share your daily random thoughts, a place to rant about politics, or even a place to enhance your online business. Whatever you
want your blog to be, it can be.
Remember, blogging is all about YOU!
What can a blog do for you?
Blogging is not just limited to personal use!
- Can be used as a means to advertise
- Cast light on current issues, news, and events
- Used in the classroom to document lessons from professors and teachers
- To promote, enhance, and make money for your online business
By far, the most popular blog is the one that takes the form of a personal journal. This is the style that is usually used by first time bloggers. Individuals who want to document the interests of their everyday lives find that blogging offers them a medium in which to express themselves.
Through this site, I'll tell you everything you need to know about how to set up a blog.
- I will introduce you to some of the best free blog sites
- Provide resources on how to start blogging
- Teach how to get your blog seen and heard
- Show how to make money with your blog
...and MUCH MUCH MORE!
Learning how to blog is easy. And remember, it's all about YOU! So if you're ready...let's get started!
How to set up a Blog to Home